Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Box o' Zombies





Greetings my shambling shuffeling friends!

During my travels between vendor booths at Wizard World Chicago, my vision was bombarded with images of toys, everywhere I turned.  Cute toys, smart toys, funny toys, gorey toys, but none stood out to me as much a BOX O' ZOMBIES did.

Brought to us by Immersive Realms, Inc. founded and operated by Shawn Recinto, Box O' Zombies was my favorite toy above all else.  Yes, we know that I would like almost anything zombie, but what impresses me, is how they were able to use injection molding and still get such attention to detail!

The nurse zombie carries a fine tipped needle in her hand, and you could even see that her stockings were torn.

This is series 1, and is based on the type of zombies you would encounter at an elementary school if you were a kid stuck in the zombie apocalypse, so I am more than excited to see what Mr. Recinto comes up with for series 2. 

Also available from Immersive Realms, Inc, is a ten inch Samurai Zombie statue.  This mini statue was a pure beauty to behold, and one zombie many would not survive in a movie.


There are only 100 of these Samurai Zombie statues in existance, so make sure you pic one up before they are gone for good!

You can buy these great toys from Immersive Realms Inc, by going to their website.
www.boxozombies.com

Thanks for reading, and until my next post, I will be shuffeling along with the lost.

Jimmy Blue Eyes
jbe.zombieblog@yahoo.com
www.jimmyszombieblog.com
'Like ' me on facebook @
www.facebook.com/jimmyszombieblog
and brought to you by the
Network Of The Living Dead webring and
www.thewalkingdeadfanclub.com


No comments:

Post a Comment